Chapeau 21 released!
I am delighted to announce the release of Chapeau 21 “Obree”.
The main features are;
- Gnome 3.14 desktop environment
- LibreOffice 4.3
- PlayOnLinux & Wine
- Adobe Flash support
- RPMFusion software sources preconfigured
- Gnome Boxes
- Dropbox integration
- Media codecs & DVD playback support
- KVM virtualisation ready to go
- Pharlap (driver helper application from the Korora project)
New features in Chapeau 21
- Default video editor is now Pitivi
- New additional Chapeau wallpapers
- Gnome’s default font scaling factor has been reduced from 0.9 to 0.8
For a more detailed feature list read the Chapeau 21 features page.
Chapeau includes access to third-party software repositories.
At the time of release the rpm repositories for Oracle VirtualBox & Dropbox have not yet been updated with repos for Fedora 21.
Because of this, if using yum on the command-line you will notice 404 errors for these repositories until they are published by those vendors.